- Our Physios
- Sports Clinic
- Women's Health
- Clinical Pilates
- Private Medical Insurance Claims
- Running Assessment
Physiotherapy South West London
Quote "WEB OFFER" to receive 10% off your first appointment or book your FREE 15 minute Physiotherapy Assessment (11am - 5pm only) with Piotr Mizerek. Call 020 8672 4455 to book now.
Balham SW12 / Tooting Bec SW17
Appointments are normally available within 24 hrs
Physiotherapy Appointment Times
Monday - Friday 8.15am - 9.00pm
Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday 9am - 1pm
45 minute and 30 minute physiotherapy appointments are available. First physiotherapy appointments are usually 45 minutes.
Private Medical Insurance
Our Physiotherapists are recognised by all major Private Medical Insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA PPP, Aviva, Pru Health and so on. Patients covered by BUPA and AXA PPP are requested to talk to our receptionist or their therapist regarding payment procedure.
A physiotherapist can visit you at home in the South london area if you are unable to travel. Please enquire at reception for more details and pricing.
Physiotherapy Assessment and Treatment
Physiotherapy plays a vital role in healing, rehabilitation and pain relief following muscle, ligament, bone and joint injury. Acute conditions have been shown to respond well to prompt treatment.
Physiotherapy is a hands-on assessment and treatment for the relief of musculoskeletal dysfunction and pain.
Physiotherapy treatment stimulates and improves the body's own natural healing mechanisms without the use of medication.
Some of the conditions we treat are:
- Neck and back pain
- Prolapsed disc, sciatica, whiplash, referred arm or leg pain
- Sports injuries
- Tennis elbow, ankle sprain, tendonitis, shin splints, runner's knee
- Repetitive strain and overuse injuries
- Plantar fasciitis, impingement syndrome
- Joint conditions
- Frozen shoulder, hip pain
- Post-surgery and fracture rehabilitation
- Postural dysfunction and muscle imbalance
Methods of Treatment
- Mobilisation and manipulation of soft tissues and joints
- Massage and myofascial release
- Muscle balance; exercise therapy to mobilise and strengthen weak or tight muscles
- Trigger point acupuncture for pain relief
- Laser, interferential and ultrasound electrotherapy
- Advice on return to exercise and the resumption of normal activities
- Ergonomic assessment and advice for work and home
To prevent a recurrence of injury, or further damage, changes in lifestyle may be included.
For information on our pricing and/or if you would like to arrange payment through your medical insurance, please click here.
You may qualify for a 30% discount (30 minute appointments) at our Community Clinics on Wednesday and Friday mornings with Piotr Mizerek if you:
- Are age 70 or over
- Are a full time students
- Are NHS staff
- hold a valid medical exemption certificate
- hold a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate, HC2 or HC3
- receive income support, job seeker's allowance, income related employment and support allowance, pension credit guarantee credit or universal credit
Please visit Prices for more information and note that you must quote Community Clinic on booking and bring proof of eligibility to your first appointment.